Sunday, March 2, 2014

Some Random Updates

Hey guys. Ugh, I am so bad at updating my blog-and I love writing-so that's doubly pathetic. I just don't seem to have as many fun adventures or ideas to post as some of my blogging friends. Things have been pretty quiet and I'm just chilling in my Lizzie McGuire PJs, with Pounce on my lap.

I guess I'll do a quick recap of the last few months. First, a few months ago, Sloane's cat, Salem, ran away. He never came back and she seemed really sad. I don't really talk to Sloane but I know how much I love my kitties and I would hate for something bad to happen to them. So, I had talked to my parents and I decided to give my kitten, Zip (Pounce's kitten) to Sloane. She seemed genuinely heartfelt about it and I think she was happy to have a new cat, even though he can never replace her beloved Salem. So now we just have my cat, Pounce, and Kaya's cat, Licorice, here in the Kent home. I miss Zip but I know he's safe and sound and with someone who loves him.

For Christmas I got a stocking full of candy, a Jingle plush (and Kaya got Bell) and my birthday present was a Yoohoo and Friends plush! He's gray and white and his name is Lemmee and he's a lemur. I think the Yoohoo and Friends plushies are adorable and I love Tessa's Hapee, a purple and white Red Panda. I was excited to get one of my own. :) Oh, I also got a Kitten calendar for my room, for Christmas.

Here are a couple photos of our Christmas presents:

Bell and Jingle:

So far my 2014 has been quiet. I'm still doing the same in school....and, oh shoot! I have a couple of worksheets that I forgot to do. And it's late and I should be in bed. Ugh...I'll have to try to do them before I hand them in tomorrow. On top of that, I got a "C" on my book report and a "B-" on my spelling test. I have a research paper I have to start, too. I'm doing it on Tigers, one of my favorite animals (along with sheep and cats). The notecards are due Friday and I've barely started mine. I'll get on it tomorrow.

Well, goodnight!
~Susie

P.S. Here's a photo of Kaya's Bell and my Jingle with Missy's Jingle. :)

1 comment:

  1. Jingle and Bell are so cute!!

    I have nominated you for the prestigious Liebster Award:

    http://www.superinky.com/2014/03/the-prestigious-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete