Sunday, June 3, 2012

NMH

Nothing much has been going on lately. School is almost out for the summer! I don't think I'm doing much over the summer. Not really sure.

I, uh, got a C- on a bookreport I had that we got back on Friday. I thought it was okay but Mrs. Halliwell wrote thaat the report wasn't long enough and the summary was very vague. And I-I did it last minute because I didn't finish the book until two days before the reports were due... My mom said I should ask Mrs. Halliwell if I can rewrite the book report but I'm afraid she'll say no. It was my own fault for not finishing the book until late and so I prolly don't deserve a second chance on the report... And like always, if I did ask Mrs. Halliwell, I'd want a friend by me for moral support and what if Mrs. Halliwell says no? *Sighs*

This week has been pretty rainy. Earlier in the week, we had some hail. I hope we have some nice days. I also hope we'll continue filming The Show Must Go On. It's been on hiatus for months. ~Susie

2 comments:

  1. Hey Susie!

    It's good to hear from you. I'm sorry you didn't do so well on your book report. If it makes you feel any better, I am a slow reader, so I probably would've finished the book late, too. You should ask Mrs. Halliwell if you can do a rewrite. Take Kaya, Nicki, or someone up with you, if you need the moral support. Mrs. Halliwell may let you rewrite it; some teachers do actually allow that. I've had teachers who've let us rewrite one paper per semester.

    We've had a lot of rain here, too. It's gone from hot, to rainy, to cold, to hot again. The weather is crazy! I just hope I don't get sick because of it.

    I hope you are able to film some more of the movie soon, but I definitely understand taking hiatuses!

    Maybe I'll get to see you this summer? That'd be fun!

    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susie! Sorry about your book report. But I think everyone has assignments once in a while that don't turn out quite up to their potential. I have a bad habit of "forgetting" to do my homework at all, so I hear that "potential" stuff a lot.

    Also, just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for a "Your Blog is Great!" Award. =)
    http://wendymsdarling.blogspot.com/2012/06/your-blog-is-great-awards.html

    ReplyDelete