I've been really bad at keeping blog awards going...I have one that I was nominated for last year, I think, that I still haven't replied to...is there a time limit on replying to them? Sometimes I have a hard time coming up with answers to some of the questions, too...
Anyhoo, I was nominated for the Violets & Daisies Brilliant Blog Bouquet Award from my friend, Sophie Moreau. Thanks, Sophie!
Now onto the questions:
1. If you could have a 'flower pen name' like we have here on our blog, Violets and Daisies, what would it be? Um, I don't really know. I love carnations so maybe something with that, like Sweet Carnation or something?
2. What is your favorite ever Bible verse and why? I admit I don't really read the Bible but I like the one that was in A Walk To Remember when Jamie and Landon get married: St Paul to the Corinthians 13: 4-8 8, 13 "Love is always patient and kind, it is never jealous, love is never boastful or conceited, it is never rude or selfish, it does not take offense, nor is it resentful. Love takes no pleasure in others’ sins but delights in the truth; it is always ready to excuse, to trust, to hope and to endure whatever comes. Love does not come to an end. There are three things that last, faith, hope and love and the greatest of these is love."
I also like the one that Sophie quoted on her blog because I like the song "Turn, Turn, Turn" by The Byrds which is almost like it.
3. What are the blogs that inspire you most? I would have to say Sophie's blog: Le Fabuleaux Destin de Sophie Amelie; Inky's blog: Super Inky and Wendy's blog: Wendy's Life. They're all online friends and I love reading about their adventures. They're all also really good at updating, unlike myself.
4. If you and your friends could visit any country in the world, where would you go? I think England would be fun. Or Greece-then we could jump off that cliff from The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2-though I'd have to jump with a friend! Germany and Italy would be pretty, too.
Even if you've already been nominated, I nominate the following blogs:
1. The Water Street Girls' Blog
2. Wendy's Life
3. A Doll's Life
4. Samantha's Space
5. Super Inky