Thursday, August 29, 2013

It's That Time of Year Again...

Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted much lately. My summer was okay. I didn't really do anything exciting but I did go to Nicki's birthday party last month, which was fun. I wish I could've gone with Marina, Rilla, Gwen and Helen to Maine though-that would've been awesome!

A new girl by the name of Brooke moved to Star Valley in June. I think she's 12 or 13 and goes to Primrose Academy, the private school. Other than that, I don't know much about her.

School started a few days ago. Oh joy...not. We already have homework and we have desk partners. I'm stuck sitting next to Nikki Halliwell. She and I don't get along at all. She is so different than her younger sister, Hallie, who I am friends with. Why couldn't I be paired with Marina or Nicki or even Megan or Heather? It's not fair!

We have to write an essay over the weekend. "What is One Thing We Hope To Accomplish In School This Year?" I don't really know. *sighs*. I suppose the obvious should be try to work harder and earn better grades. But school is boring. I hate tests. And (unless I have my hand raised which is rarely) I hate being called on-either I'm not sure of the answer or if I do have it, my mind goes blank and I freeze either way. I am so unlike Marina and Megan; they're both straight-A students!

Hallie is having her annual first week back sleepover. Part of me doesn't really want to go, even though I already told her I would. But Kaya's coming, too, of course, and I think one or two others. Nicki and Kirsten, I think?

~Susie

P.S. Is it June yet?

P.S. #2: Here's some pics from Nicki's birthday party:

Nicki got Mini Saige!

 photo 2013-07-24001013.jpg

A pic of me:

 photo 2013-07-24001007.jpg

Mischa with Nicki's dog, Skyler:

 photo 2013-07-24001005.jpg

Me, Nicki and Mischa (and Skyler):

 photo 2013-07-24001020.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment