Hey everyone! I'm usually so bad at these award things but I decided to sit down and do this one right now. I've been tagged by Inky for the Prestigious Liebster Award. For this award, you first answer 11 questions from the person who tagged you. Then you come up with 11 questions and tag 11 more people and those people answer the questions you chose. I hope that makes sense, lol.
Here we go. First up, my answers to Inky's Questions:
1) What is your favorite animated movie or TV show? My favorite animated movie is Balto. My favorite cartoon is Sailor Moon. And Lizzie McGuire-it's partly animated! Oh, I also love the Pleasantville movies-especially Pleasantville and the Great Outdoors-it's stop-frame animation. ;)
>2) What is your favorite animal? My favorite animals are sheep and cats.
>3) Which animal are you most like? Hmmm, probably a cat or a little church-mouse. I really don't know.
>4) If you had the chance, would you go into space? Probably not. Unless it's a rollercoaster, I'm not one for heights. I'm also afraid something bad could happen. Could I just get my name on Mars like Nafy Merriman? I love looking at stars and clouds though.
>5) Would you rather go on a boat trip to Alaska or the Caribbean? That's a toughie but I would say Alaska. I'd love to see the Northern Lights. I think you can sometimes see them from around here but I never have.
>6) What is your favorite holiday? Christmas-which is also my birthday! Halloween would be a close second.
>7) Do you speak any other languages? Which ones? Does Pig-Latin count?
>8) Do you collect anything? If so, what do you collect? I collect dolls and stuffed animals.
>9) What is your favorite candy? Almond Joy and Dark Chocolate Lindt Truffles
>10) What do you like to drink when you are especially thirsty? Chocolate milk
>11) What is your favorite outfit? Hmmm, for AG I guess I would have to say the Winter Magic Outfit which is my Christmas outfit. For non-AG, it would be a tie between my pink dress from BeanBunny and my Lizzie McGuire PJs.
Okey Dokey Smokey, here are my 11 Questions for the 11 people that I will tag below.
1) What is your favorite song from the 80's?
2) Who is your favorite Muppet?
3) Would you rather change your past...or know your future?
4) Cotton Candy or Candy Apples?
5) Do you listen to podcasts? If yes, which ones?*
6) Do you have any AG dolls? If yes, which ones?
7) Do you usually do weekend homework on Friday, Saturday or Sunday?
8) Are you a Rebel...or a Royal?
9) What is your favorite candle scent?
10) What book are you currently reading?
11) If you could visit Star Valley (the doll town I live in) where would you go first: The Raspberry Flummery Café; the Star Valley General Store; or the Star Valley Salon?
And lastly, I will tag...
1)6.Le Fabuleux Destin de Sophie Amélie
2)5.Marsali N Taryn's Adventures
3)A Doll's Life
5)Water Street Girls' Blog
6)The Rhianna and Erin Blog
8)The Greens and The Roses
10)Doll Delight (The Spicys)
11)And lastly...you, yes, YOU. :)
*I'm going to do a little shameless plug for Clarfycast! Clarfycast is a doll town podcast hosted by Rilla and Anna of Star Valley and Clara of Waterloo. ;)