Thursday, December 4, 2008

Corde and I went to AGB-Boston on Sunday and we talked to a lot of the dolls there, hehe. Missy looked at all the #28s displayed; she said that one will probably come here sometime (after Sarah and possibly either before or after Julie). I guess she'll live with Samantha, in Star Valley-the Sam who is for Christmas. Missy said she keeps thinking about which dolls she still wants, probably because she wants to *finish* getting us AGs and then concentrate more on accessories and furniture. She's not sure if 18, 19, or 20 AGs (yikes!) will be her limit-it depends on what the supposed new historical will look like and whether or not Jess really has a twin. Sarah, #28 (Missy hasn't told us her name yet), Julie and Molly are dfinites, on top of Sam and the other girl who will be here for Christmas.

Anyway, I didn't get anything at Boston. Missy only had enough to pick up an outfit for Jenny-well her dolls. Corde will be going home sometime on Monday.

In SV, we had the annual tree lighting ceremony on Sat. evening. It was nice and there was caroling, too.

I'm not sure if I'm getting anything for my bday but my guess is no...maybe though. I'd really love some new PJs-ones that aren't strictly winter. I did have a nightie but I decided to wrap it up as a present for one of the others. I'd also love a blanket or quilt or something...and a pillow. But I doubt I'll get all that...
~Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment