Wednesday, July 15, 2009

A New Dress

I got a new dress, from my Meet book (original illustrations). It's soooo pretty and I love it! My Uncle Gard got it for me (in Star Valley, I live with my Uncle Gard and Aunt Cornelia).

Here's what the dress looks like in the illustration:


And here I am modeling my dress* :)




*tights from Scarlet Snow outfit; hairbow from my Christmas outfit.

What do you guys think?

Oh, also, I got a letter from my (hopefully) soon-to-be adopted sister. Her name is Hope and she has medium skin, short brown hair and brown eyes. She's my age, too! She seems really nice and I can't wait to meet her! I'm not sure if she dress like me or if she'll dress modern or both. I'll definitely let her borrow my dresses if she wants to wear them, especially until both of us get even more clothes. Hope said that if all the paperwork gets done quickly enough, than she might be able to come here in a couple of months-that's very exciting! Right now she is living in a foster home. Anyway, I'll keep you guys updated.
~Samantha N. Parkington

No comments:

Post a Comment