Saturday, April 10, 2010

AGB

Hey guys, Jess here! On Monday me and Peggy (one of Grandlinda's dolls) are going to AGB-B. It'll be so fun, hehe. Missy wants to get the Vacation outfit PWP if it's still available but...it won't be for me! No...she said it'll be for this year's Christmas doll! Grrrrsies! I probably won't get any souvenir. If she has some extra $, she might buy sneakers for someone...wait-I might need sneakers still! Oh...wait...I have some already (Kirsten borrows them sometimes, when she's not wearing her historical footsiewears).

And I can't drive the car. I like trying to drive but I like to go fast! And Grandlinda said Peggy and I have to sit in the back. No fun. Maybe I'll try to take some neatsie photos-like with Lanie and everyone. *Sighs* At least I get to go!

-Jess

3 comments:

  1. Of course, you could always borrow the outfit. Who says you each have to have your own separate wardrobe? That's the thing about going to boarding school - you CAN'T have your own wardrobe because girls are always going to want to borrow your clothes. I so speak from experience...

    Have fun at AGB&B!

    -Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe. It would depend on if the new girl and I are friends-but maybe I can wear it before Christmas ;) I do get to model it :D

    I even thought of something I'm going to try to do while I'm there, but I'm not sure if it'll get done. I'll take pics either way ;)
    -Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have fun. I'm totally jealous (Though I DID go to agp ny last month so I can't complain too much

    *Jess*

    ReplyDelete