Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! I hope you've been enjoying the day. Kaya and I didn't do too much. We had a small dinner with Kit, Madeleine and Addy. It was nice. Now Kaya and I are just relaxing. Kaya's reading a magazine and has Zip on her lap. Licorice and Pounce are sleeping on the floor.

I just wanted to say that I'm thankful for my family, my friends, the wonderful doll town I live in, my kitties, my toys, a warm home...I'm thankful for Missy and Grandlinda...and I'm thankful for everyone who reads and likes this blog :)

2 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving, Susie! I'm glad you had a great one. :)
    I'm thankful for good friends and the chance to travel, thankful that i've gotten to meet you, Inky, the Valdez girls, Kit-Kat, and everyone else.

    -Sophhie

    ReplyDelete